Leslie Sickterman, AICP, PCP Township Planner
Office Hours: Tuesdays – Thursdays – Fridays 9:00 – 5:30
The Township Planner serves as staff to the Planning Commission. The seven-member Planning Commission meets on the fourth Tuesdays of the month at 6:00 pm and occasionally holds additional work sessions on the third Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm.
The Planning Commission
- Creates and adopts a Master Plan to guide the township’s future land use patterns
- Creates and adopts other related plans and studies
- Reviews and approves development proposals.
- Makes recommendations on rezoning requests
- Drafts and makes recommendations on zoning ordinance refinements and updates
- Makes recommendations on other general law ordinances, as needed