View Your Tax Information and Pay Your Taxes Online!
8870 North Long Lake Rd. Traverse City, MI 49685
Phone: 231-946-2249, Fax: 231-946-4573
Office Hours: Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am-5:30 pm
We now offer the ability for you to view your own tax information, free of charge, through the link below. But, before you get started we would like to give you a few hints about this program that will simplify the process for you. You may want to print this instruction page to have handy before you begin.
Click here for a printable version of these instructions.
To see dates for paying your taxes please click here...
Creating an Account
- Click on this link to the BSA Software (http://longlaketwp.is.bsasoftware.com)
- On the bar across the top click on “Create an account”. This will allow you to access any properties you own in the township that are under the name you register. If you have properties under other names you will need to “create an account” for each separate name.
- Enter all of your pertinent information. You will need an e-mail address to register so that the password may be sent to you. Make sure you remember the User Name that you key in! This will be the name you use to access your records later.
- After returning to the login page, you will need to check your e-mail for your password. Once your account is set up you will be able to change your password by clicking “profile” from the top bar.
Viewing your Information or Paying your Taxes On Line with a Credit Card:
- Now that you've created your account and received your password, you may click on the http://longlaketwp.is.bsasoftware.com link at any time to view or pay your taxes.
- Click on the “login” button on the bar across the top of the first web page.
- Enter your user name and password (Login).
- Under “Search available Municipalities” enter “Long Lake” in the “unit name” box and press "enter".
- Click on the blue “select” tab to the far right of the Township name.
- On the left side of the screen, click on “Current tax search”.
- Enter only one of the following on the next screen:
- Street address (or)
- Parcel number (or)
- Last name of property owner
- Click on the “search” tab.
- Click on the blue parcel number to the left of your name. (first time users click on “I am the property owner (proceed)” - on the Internet Services one time free lookup screen). NOTE: any subsequent data retrievals – while logged in – on properties where the owner name is the same will be free forever. There is no cost to you to look up your own property information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your detailed tax information page.
- To print tax receipt only; skip to #16.
- To pay taxes click on the blue “Pay tax now” to the right of the tax bill you wish to pay.
- Decline or accept terms;
There will be a fee of 3% of the total tax bill that is charged for this service. It is unlawful for this fee to come back to the township and is charged by the company that serves the website.
- Correct payer information to match name on credit card, fill in all remaining information requests.
- Print confirmation for accepted tax payments.
- To print receipt only. Click on the “+” sign to the left of the year/season you wish to print. When your detailed information page appears, right click on your mouse and select “print”. This will print a copy of your detailed information page including; total tax paid, payment date & bill breakdown.
To view information for a property you do not own:
- Click on the link below
- On the left of the screen, click on the information you would like to search.
- Enter the information you have to begin your search.
- When you get to the information screen, follow the directions to pay $2.00 for the search. (Remember, all of this information is available at the township offices any time for your review at no charge, copies are $.25 per page)
You May Also Pay Your Taxes Over the Phone: (Jurisdiction code: 7018)
Call 1-800-272-9829 and follow the instructions.